As a therapist…
As a therapist, my job is to help you uncover and deal with the parts of yourself you’re not sure how to manage. We all have emotional baggage that we carry around with us, whether it’s from past traumas or present-day stressors, and it isn’t easy to unpack that all on your own.
Working with me
you get a personalized approach to therapy, where I tailor my methods to your individual needs and goals. We’ll work together to identify the root causes of your struggles, whether they stem from childhood experiences, relationship dynamics, or something else entirely. Then we’ll develop a plan of action to help you move forward and build the life you truly want.
My bullet points:
- My therapy style is down-to-earth, approachable and with a healthy dose of humor thrown in.
- My degree included a speciality in expressive arts therapy.
- I’m a certified divorce specialist, mediator and level 1 PACT relationship therapist.
- I have specified training in DBT, IFS, attachment, sex therapy, parenting, dance/movement and life coaching.
- Sessions are 50 minutes, and can be done online or in-person (in Boca Raton, FL).
- Individual sessions cost $225. Includes a full write-up, following each session, which includes session overview, key takeaways, self-reflective questions and homework suggestions.
- I do not take insurance, but I can provide the necessary paperwork for you to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.